By TRANSLATED BY MAURICE BLOOMFIELD
Read Online or Download HYMNS OF ATHARVA-VEDA PDF
Similar occult & paranormal books
Chinese language Astrology: Exploring the japanese Zodiac explains our «natural endowment» or «inner being»-our character from the start. This 5,000-year-old artwork paints a striking photo of character and strength utilizing the archetypes of the 12 symptoms of the traditional jap zodiac. whereas each people own a few features of all 12 indicators, we every one have a dominant signal and delivery aspect.
Contains: Qur'an on Jinns, terminology, Adam and Ibliss, Curse on Ibliss, Shaitan's Biography, Animosity of Shaitan to guy, construction of Shaitan, actions of Shaitan, can provide of Shaitan, partners of Shaitan, Tribe of Ibliss, social gathering of Shaitan, military of Shaitan, Jinns and Magic defense from Shaitan, and extra.
This paintings represents a particular tuition of alchemy -- it belonged to a interval that had inherited a sour adventure of the mess ups, impostures, and distress surrounding the "Magnum Opus" and its mystical quest. The treatises contained during this quantity are via the authors of old legend: John de Mehung, Nicholas Flamel, Basil Valentine, Eirenaeus Philalethes, Helvetius, Michael Maier, Michael Sendivogius, Nicholas Barnaud Delphinas, and Basilius Valentinus.
Grimorium Verum is likely one of the such a lot infamous handbooks of black magic -- one of many few that offers brazenly with spirits of darkness. humans have lengthy sought the help of non-physical beings; the biblical king Solomon specifically had a name on the grounds that precedent days for commanding demons. there are lots of texts purporting to bare Solomon's equipment, yet so much are super complex and hard.
- Trance Formation of America: The True Life Story of a CIA Mind Control Slave
- Extraordinary Dreams and How to Work with Them
- Witta: An Irish Pagan Tradition (Llewellyn's World Religion & Magick)
- Esoteric Astrology
- Witchcraft in Early Modern Europe: Studies in Culture and Belief (Past and Present Publications)
- Aleister Crowley and the Practice of the Magical Diary
Extra resources for HYMNS OF ATHARVA-VEDA
7. Indra, having been wounded, first created this vigour, and this ever fresh divine food: that same belongs to thee. By means of that do thou, full of force, live (a hundred) autumns; may it not flow out of thee: physicians have prepared it for thee! II. PRAYERS FOR LONG LIFE AND HEALTH (ÂYUSHYÂNI). III, 11. Prayer for health and long life. 1. I release thee unto life by means of (my) oblation, from unknown decline, and from consumption. If Grâhi (seizure) has caught hold (gagrâha) of this person here, may Indra and Agni free him from that!
The shell is our universal remedy; the pearl shall protect us from straits! 4. Born in the heavens, born in the sea, brought on from the river (Sindhu), this shell, born of gold, is our life−prolonging amulet. 5. The amulet, born from the sea, a sun, born from Vritra (the cloud), shall on all sides protect us from the missiles of the gods and the Asuras! 6. Thou art one of the golden substances, thou art born from Soma (the moon). Thou art sightly on the chariot, thou art brilliant on the quiver.
2. Come hither to the light of the living; I rescue thee unto a life of a hundred autumns! Loosing the bands of death and imprecation, I bestow upon thee long life extended very far. 3. From the wind thy breath I have obtained, from the sun thine eye; thy soul I hold fast in thee: be together with thy limbs, speak articulating with thy tongue! 4. With the breath of two−footed and four−footed creatures I blow upon thee, as on Agni when he is born (as on fire when kindled). I have paid reverence, O death, to thine eye, reverence to thy breath.