By Margarita Madrigal, Colette Dulac
Madrigal's Magic Key to French through Margarita Madrigal.
Read Online or Download Madrigal's Magic Key to French PDF
Best reference books
Шотландские полки современной британской армии - организация, вооружение, транспортные средства униформа и знаки отличия.
пароль на архив - infanata
- A Case for Partial Prestressing
- Cheaper: Insiders' Tips for Saving on Everything
- Agents and Actions in Classical Tibetan
- The World Of Mathematics [Vol 4]
Additional info for Madrigal's Magic Key to French
1. Minimum Liq-Gas Ratio in Absorption. 2]. The liq-gas ratio for such systems is the slope of the operating line (AC) passing thru the point C that corresponds to an exit-liq concentration in equilibrium with the entering gas. The rate of flow of absorbent is : ... 47) Ls =q>. L smin where, q> =excess absorbent coefficient. 2] or analytically by the equation: M Ls min = X; _ X where, M Xt xli MASS RATIO OF SOLUTE IN LIQUID PHASE Fig. 2. VLE and OLs of A Countercurrent Absorber. 9. , in the same direction thru the column.
67) -x* n where, y n+l = composition of the vap stream reaching the n-th plate at the given point. Yn = composition of the two vapor stream leaving the n-th plate. Y: = vapor composition in equilibrium with the liq at the given point on plate n. xn = composition of the liquid stream leaving at the given point from the plate n. x n _ 1 = composition of the liquid stream reaching the given point on the n-th plate * Xn = liquid composition in equilibrium with the vapor at the given point on plate n.
2]. L becomes L min and infinite number of theoretical trays are required even for fractional solute absorption. No absorption limitation. Any degree of absorption is possible if sufficient trays are provided. 4. Number of Trays by Use of Absorption Factor The number of theoretical trays (plates) required for a given degree of absorption can be conveniently determined as follows. Overall gas and liquid rates vary thruout the column as the solute is transferred from gas to liq stream. , G s,1 G s,2 G s,3 = ............