By Harjeet Singh Gill
Read Online or Download NĀNAK BĀNĪ ( VOL 1 ) PDF
Best nonfiction_5 books
The recent variation of hypersensitivity, by means of Drs. Stephen Holgate, Martin Church, David Broide, and Fernando Martinez, makes use of an superior medical concentration to supply the transparent, obtainable suggestions you must deal with hypersensitivity sufferers. A extra constant structure all through beneficial properties new differential prognosis and therapy algorithms, up-to-date healing drug details in each one bankruptcy, and extra assurance of pediatric bronchial asthma.
Books revealed within the 15th century were the topic of a lot in-depth examine. against this, the start of the 16th century has no longer attracted an analogous scholarly curiosity. This quantity brings jointly reviews that constitution the improvement of printing and bookselling all through Europe throughout the 16th and 17th centuries.
Designed for simple use on the PACS station of viewbox, here's your right-hand device and pictorial consultant for finding, picking out, and appropriately diagnosing lesions of the extracranial head and neck. This superbly produced atlas employs the areas notion of study, which is helping radiologists without delay visualize complicated head and neck anatomy and pathology.
- Transgenic Mouse Methods and Protocols
- Nisley Bedroom Catalog Sheva
- Fragmented France: Two Centuries of Disputed Identity
- My First Pocket Guide to Vermont
- Mystical union, individuality, and individuation in Provencal and Catalonian Kabbalah
Extra info for NĀNAK BĀNĪ ( VOL 1 )
1) NĀNAK BĀNĪ the eminence of Thy being is beyond all discourses beyond all discussions Thy exalted self is beyond all count beyond all measure to articulate Thy extensions is to merge in Thy infinite my Lord the highest, the most sublime sovereign whose depths cannot be fathomed whose cosmic horizons cannot be attained all reflections lead to the most sublime to the most precious the wise, the sage attempt to comprehend the incomprehensible 59 60 NĀNAK BĀNĪ with truth, meditation and reflection the siddhās follow Thy projections without Thy benevolence none can reach Thy infinite words and thoughts do not correspond to constitute the divine discourse to conceptualise the eternal spirit Nānak, with the Truth of the True Lord the devotees aspire for the absolute transcendence !
20) NĀNAK BĀNĪ rituals and renunciations charities and recitations are only outer manifestations but listening and believing devotion and love cleanse the inner self before Thy benevolence and beatitude I can only offer my servitude bereft of Thy blessing there is no devotion, no meditation Thou art the Word Thou art the Utterance Thou art the Creation the universe is an expression 33 34 NĀNAK BĀNĪ of Thy beatitude and benediction who knows the time, the hour the day, the week the season, the month when it all came to be the brahmans have not located the time in the Purān the qāzīs have not mentioned the hour in the Qurān the yogīs know not the day, the week, the season, the month only the Creator knows the hour of His creation how can I discern and discourse divide and describe Nānak, each claims to be the wisest of the scribes the Lord is great as He wills so it is done Nānak, he who pretends to know is lost in the row !
4) 63 NĀNAK BĀNĪ 64 SOHILĀ RĀG GAURĪ DĪPAKĪ the house that resounds with the hymns of the Lord is the house of bliss of divine muse and spiritual union sing, o devotee, the hymns of my Lord of my Sovereign, beyond fear or ferment He is the greatest protector the most benevolent the most gracious the most charitable NĀNAK BĀNĪ the message of union has arrived pour the ceremonial oil celebrate the spiritual communion the eternal bliss the hymns of union surcharge the ambiance the atmosphere resonates with love and devotion Nānak, the hour of union has struck the mind is steadied in meditation and reflection !