By V.M. Litvinov, P. De
This publication bargains with the appliance of spectroscopic ideas for characterisation of chemical and actual constructions in viscoelastic fabrics. the foremost a part of the publication is dedicated to strategies which are the main often used for research of rubbery fabrics. the most target of this current publication is to debate quite a lot of purposes of the spectroscopic innovations for the research of rubbery fabrics.
Read or Download Spectroscopy of Rubber and Rubbery Materials PDF
Best polymers & textiles books
Steel foams are on the leading edge of technological improvement for the automobile, aerospace, and different weight-dependent industries. they're shaped through quite a few equipment, however the key part in their manufacture is the inclusion of air or different gaseous wallet within the steel constitution. the truth that fuel wallet are found in their constitution presents an seen weight virtue over ordinarily forged or machined reliable steel elements.
Electroactive polymers (EAPs) reply to electric stimulation with huge deformations. they're dynamic actuators that have attracted realization from an interdisciplinary viewers of engineers and scientists. An permitting EAP know-how is rising which makes an attempt to mimic the homes of ordinary muscle and which, therefore, can practice a distinct functionality in various biologically-inspired robotics functions.
Fabric uncooked fabrics offers entire and convenient info on all periods of fabric fibers - traditional, generated and synthetic. The booklet covers quite a few elements of cloth uncooked fabrics from easy advent to fibers and their features to texting and strategies of identity of cloth fibers through various capacity.
The layout of extrusion forming instruments (dies and calibrators) is a tricky activity frequently played through the employment of experimental trial-and-error strategies, that could prevent the functionality and price of the instruments, may well raise the time to industry of recent extruded items and restrict their complexity.
- High-Temperature Properties and Applications of Polymeric Materials
- Textiles for Hygiene and Infection Control (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles)
- Progress in Polymer Materials Science: Research, Development and Applications
- Materials in Sports Equipment, Volume 2 (Woodhead Publishing in Materials)
- Electrospinning : principles, practice and possibilities
- Brydson's Plastics Materials
Additional info for Spectroscopy of Rubber and Rubbery Materials
The minimum temperatures at which rapid weight loss of each sample began to appear were determined and compared with the results from the micro-scale flammability tests. 31 Spectroscopy of Rubbers and Rubbery Materials Lee and co-workers  have studied the thermal degradation of polyetherurethane elastomers based on polytetramethyleneglycol (PTMG, MW 1000 or 2000), 4,4´diphenylmethanediisocyanate and 4,4´-diaminodiphenylmethane, m-phenylenediamine or p-phenylenediamine by means of TG-DTA. Degradation is a two stage process; hard segments degrade first, soft polymer segments next.
Itatani, F. Kusano and T. Nakatsuka, Okayama-ken Kogyo Gijutsu Senta Hokoku, 1981, 7, 1. 59. P. T. Griffiths, J. L. B. Warrington, Proceedings of the 16th International Pyrotechnics Seminar, Jönköping, Sweden, 1991, 937. 60. P. T. Griffiths, J. L. B. Warrington, Proceedings of the 18th International Pyrotechnics Seminar, Breckenridge, CO, USA, 1992, 221. 61. L. B. Warrington, P. T. Griffiths and J.
51. H. Möhler, A. Stegmayer and E. Kaisersberger, Kautschuk und Gummi Kunststoffe, 1991, 44, 4, 369. 52. E. S. Lehrle, E. Jakab and T. Szekely, Polymer Degradation and Stability, 1992, 38, 3, 219. 39 Spectroscopy of Rubbers and Rubbery Materials 53. T. Griffiths, J. L. B. Warrington, Proceedings of the 15th International Pyrotechnics Seminar, Boulder, CO, USA, 1990, 353. 54. K. V. A. Khmel’nitskii, Zavodskaya Laboratoriya, 1985, 51, 6, 53. 55. P. Redfern, Proceedings of the Applied Polymer Symposium, Alexandria, Egypt, 1994, 55, 65.